Florida moving services for a stress-free move
Have some of your friends relocated recently? If yes, especially if you participated, you surely know how stressful a moving process is. Otherwise, if you didn’t have an opportunity to feel it, we’ll just say one thing. Relocation is among top 5 stressful processes in your life. Do you now get the picture how stressful it is to move? Well, then imagine how a DIY relocation increases the stress. This is the exact reason why we recommend you use Florida moving services. They remove the most of the stress out of your relocation. Plus, they input the proficiency, the know-how, and the experience. Making your Florida relocation conducted the fastest possible. And with the maximum safety. Of course. if you pick the reputable and reliable Florida moving services. Because you wouldn’t like to experience the moving scam or low-quality relocation.
I’m writing this article to prepare you for that important step in your life. Relocating to Florida is a great decision you made. Given that Sunshine state is one of the most desirable places on Earth. But it certainly isn’t an easy process.Therefore, start the preparations for Florida relocation ASAP. Prepare the documentation. Spend time with your friends. And, the most important, make a reservation of a quality moving services in Florida. It is essential that you have pros on your side when taking such a big step. Especially if making an interstate Florida move! Such as, for example, relocation from New York to Florida. We shall discuss the most important things about hiring a non-fraudulent high-quality moving assistance in Sunny State.
Remove the stress when relocating to Florida – Hire Florida moving services
Prepare for Florida relocation. That preparedness doesn’t only mean to be ready for a new residence, new friends, and new job. It means getting ready for the very relocation. Contacting the appropriate Florida movers and making a reservation for a moving day. Making a good moving plan with the schedule for all important activities is also a must. When you put an effort before the relocation, it means having the least stressful moving day. Now, to pick the reliable Florida moving services, we shall suggest several steps you should take:
- Make a list of potentially quality moving assistance- Use different kinds of sources to collect the moving services in Florida for your move.
- Do the screening of chosen relocation specialists- Do a background check of all potential Florida moving services you consider hiring.
- Get the binding estimates- Only the final offer guarantees the actual price for your South Florida relocation services, in case you are moving to the south of the Sunny state.
- Don’t forget the matter of moving insurance- Get the insurance policy or get a headache in case something goes wrong.
After you take these simple but necessary steps, you should be ending with at least a couple of reasonable solutions for moving assistance in Florida. And never get careless during the search for Sunshine state moving services. There are so many Florida moving scams. You don’t want to be a part of one.
Collect the names of potentially good moving agencies in Florida
There are multiple ways to collect the potentially high-quality Florida relocation services. But, in case you care about reliability, there are no too many trustful sources. Although, there are some.
- Ask your dearest. Check your friends and family members who relocated recently to Florida, or within the Sunshine State. They should have a few recommendations. In terms of suggestions which Florida moving services are the best. And what to pay attention to when dealing with professional moving assistance.
- Talk to the colleagues and not so close friends. These acquaintances are not an as good solution as friends and family, but they can do too. Given that they wouldn’t drag you into a moving scam or connect you to low-quality moving assistants. On the other hand, with a simple check, you could get a good recommendation for high-quality moving services in Florida.
- Contact the moving agencies from commercials. Or from the ads, yellow pages etc. These are very untrustful sources. Everyone who has money can invest in marketing and advertisement. So the relocation assistance for Florida move you get by this search should be thoroughly checked.
- The web is always a solution. But commonly not so reliable, or completely unreliable one. If you search for moving assistance in Sunshine state this way, make sure to be very careful and do a complete background check!
You now have the idea of how to make a list of potential professionals for Florida move. And you should search until you have at least 5 names on your list. Here stands the rule- the more the merrier. Get as many Florida moving assistance providers as you can. Some officials controlling the moving business in the US say 3 professional relocation assistance agencies are enough. But you can’t be wrong by having more than 5.
Do a background check of Florida relocation specialists from your list
This is the crucial step in searching for the reliable and reputable Florida moving services. I know that many of you look to hire the moving assistance in Florida for an affordable or even cheap money. But let me tell you something. The cheapest solutions are mostly low-quality or fraudulent moving services in Florida. They are trying to attract people to come, and then they show their real face. So approach very carefully to saving money on Florida relocation services. Here is how should you check the potential help for your Florida move:
- The licensing for moving and for storage- Every mover in the USA must own a license. Require an evidence and only consider hiring those licensed. There is a separate license for Florida storage, so require an evidence about that too, in case you need to use storage units. If some moving assistance agency in Florida refuses to provide you with an information of licensure, walk away. This is a friendly advice.
- Check the membership at important moving organizations- The reliable moving services in Sunshine state are commonly members of at least some of moving organizations. Some of the most important are American Moving And Storage Association (AMSA), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), FIDI-the largest organization of professional movers, etc. If there is no membership in any organization of moving services, you should wonder why.
- Look at the reviews and news- First, check the reviews from previous customers. See if there are complaints. If yes, are there many complaints, and are they about serious issues? Also, check the news. Find out whether or not there were signs of a moving fraud connected to the Florida moving services you are checking. Your safety comes first! Only after safety should you care about the price.
Final offer for the cost of moving services in Florida
After you did a research about the safety, you can think about the price. But you need to have an as serious approach to this matter as to the matter of safety. The moving assistance providers in Florida could have the license, and be the members of different movers associations, and still, find a way to trick you legally. To be sure of the price you will pay for help for Florida move, you must get the binding offer.
What is a binding offer? It is a final offer of the price for your relocation. To get this, the experts from the moving services in Sunshine state you intend to hire must have a clear picture of the size of your relocation. They can do this by having you fill the checklist in their moving quote calculation forms (if you do this, make sure you have a checklist of all items you are moving, together with the potential difficulties connected to your relocation). Or they can come to your home and see themselves what is the size of your move and what difficulties they might experience.
After they have the complete information, you should require a binding offer, signed by a company’s representative. This way, you have in writing the price they require you pay for Florida moving services provided. And this is a material you can use in court. So never start the relocation without this important document!
Get the moving insurance policy before you use the relocation services in Florida
It is very important to insure your items during the relocation. Yes, I know, the items are insured anyway by your moving company. But, they are insured mostly by weight. Now, tell me, would you be satisfied if your flat TV damages and you receive several dollars or even several dozens of dollars in return? Certainly not! So do check the insurance of your items the Florida moving services offer. See how protected you are. After that, consider an insurance policy covering a lot more damages. Pay a little more, but make sure that if anything happens, you don’t need to worry!
And don’t consider moving insurance for cross-country moving only. Local moving lasts shorter. But the most of the damages happen while packing, loading, unloading or unpacking your items. So do purchase a moving insurance even if making short distance move in North Miami Beach or when taking a local relocation in Fort Lauderdale. You wouldn’t get less angry if your valuable item was damaged during the short-distance relocation. On the contrary, your headache would even be stronger. This is why you must take care of those situations you are not prepared for. You can do everything to try to prevent them. But the factor of an unpleasant surprise is always there!
Final instructions for hiring relocation assistance in Florida
Before you shop for moving assistance in Sunshine state, get serious and focused. Don’t get relaxed until your relocation is over and you paid for moving services. Every moment of sloppiness before that could cost you a lot. You are moving all your belongings, or the most of them. If someone robbed you, or your home was ruined by fire, would you be sitting relaxed watching the TV? Well, not the exactly same situation, but with the same consequences, could happen if you were careless when picking Florida moving services.
Being a victim of a moving fraud, or hiring a low-quality moving assistance in Florida could lead to stealing or ruining everything you made in your life. Do a thorough background check of each moving professional you consider hiring for your Florida relocation. Have all you agreed to in written, signed by an authorized moving service’s representative. And keep your eyes wide open for the signs of moving scam. Whatever
Whatever that might seem strange appears, don’t hesitate to ask for an explanation. I.E. the truck without company’s name, or with another name. Demand for an agreement for a bigger price for moving services. Or even if it looks like the workers are not doing their job properly. It is better to stop everything at the beginning than regretting after something bad happens.