5 Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life So Much Easier!
1. Pack the items you will need FIRST in a clear plastic bin
This includes things like a box cutter, eating utensils, select cookware, phone chargers, toilet paper, tools, etc. The clear bin allows you to see inside.
2. Cut down on boxes
Make all of your baskets, laundry bins, hampers, and suitcases work for you, to make the move more efficient.
3. Time your grocery trip TWO weeks before your move
Make your last grocery trip two weeks prior to moving. The more food you end up using before moving, the less you’ll have to throw out.
4. Hire a professional moving company
A professional moving company will:
- Take care of your valuables and fragile stuff
- Provide you a guaranteed peace of mind
- Pack right and save your time
- Cut down on your total cost of moving
5. Take Care of Your Refrigerator
Remember to defrost your refrigerator at least a day before moving and wipe up any liquid. Otherwise, you’re going to have a stinky, wet mess when you get to your new home.